BME Inntech offers different solutions for the monitoring and pre-trade control of the risk associated with the order flow of a Market Member or its clients:
- Direct Market Access (DMA) Filters: see nanoDriver application
- VisualRisk: BME´s Risk Control System
- KillSwitch to be able to block the trading activity from certain DMA clients should the VT Drop-Copy connection to their Middle Office systems fail.
VisualRisk allows any financial institution to stablish a risk policy and pre-trade control based in the cash and portfolio of each account of their clients. Its main features are:
- Real-time monitoring and control of all transactions, cash, portfolio and associated risk of each client's accounts.
- Possibility to configure short selling, leverage, credit, asset trading restrictions, notifications and alarms associated with each account risk.
- Integrated with maX trading terminal, OMS and routing services.